**A SERIES OF UPDATES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT. FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE PocketPharmacist.io***
Drug Information, Interaction Checker, and Medication Organizer
- Featuring Pharmacist summarized drug information on the top 1,550+ medications in the United States (growing each month).
- Featuring Med Check, the groundbreaking new way to automatically check for interactions, overlapping side effects and precautions.
- Featuring Med Box, the easiest to use medication organizer and reminder. Now with Walgreens integration! Easily refill your Walgreens prescriptions within Med Box.
- Featuring myDrugCosts&# , helping you make cost-informed decisions about prescription drugs.
- Created by a Clinical Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy).
- Voted #1 Pharmacy App (best drug information app) by iPhone Life Magazine.
- 1,100+ user reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
- Internet connection not required.
- Unbiased drug information (zero pharmaceutical sponsorship).
- Perfect for individuals, caregivers, physicians, nurses, students, and other healthcare professionals.
The founder of PocketPharmacist holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and is a licensed Pharmacist. Our primary goal is to to help people better understand and manage their (patient's) medications.
When we summarize a medication for PocketPharmacist, we are extremely careful to only include the information that we would want our families and friends to focus on. Therefore, you can be confident that you are not getting bogged down with unnecessary information.
Med Check, the latest addition to PocketPharmacist, is a groundbreaking new way to ensure medication compatibility. It automatically alerts you to potentially life-saving interactions, precautions and side effects for two or more medications. Best of all, Med Check is easy to use AND understand.
PocketPharmacist also features the easiest to use medication organizer, Med Box. Med Box keeps track of your medications, allergies, medical conditions, Doctors and pharmacies. It is great for:
- Organizing medication lists for your parents, your clients, or yourself.
- Setting alarms/reminders for when to take medications.
- Answering the age old question, "Did I already take/give ________?".
- Determining compatibility between current, or newly prescribed, medications.
For less than the price of a cup of coffee you can put a stop to medication confusion. Don't hesitate and download the best drug information app now!
For more information about the best drug info app, visit danike.com
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
PocketPharmacist - Drug Information, Interaction Checker, and Medication Organizer is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-08-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
PocketPharmacist - Drug Information, Interaction Checker, and Medication Organizer (version 3.2.4) has a file size of 17.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.